Neutral Detergent Wet Wipes are alcohol and fragrance-free they clean surfaces effectively with no risk of tainting.
They are also extremely gentle to the hands, being developed with ingredients frequently found in personal care wipes.
They are widely used in the Health sector for cleaning mattress covers and beds (tested and approved wipes for Howard Wright) as well as operating theatres and other areas, where harsh chemicals need to be avoided. Presented in a flip-top lid pack to prevent drying out.
Neutral Detergent Wipes can be used alone or as a ‘pre-step’ to disinfecting.
They remove dirt and debris from surfaces or skin without irritating the hands or having an adverse effect on surfaces or equipment.
- Low foaming, non-ionic surfactant
- Holds more moisture, therefore, using fewer wipes
- Rinse-Free – good for areas where there is limited access to water
- Ensures correct concentration of neutral detergent and water is used
- No need to dispense and mix chemicals
- No alcohol – can be used on vinyl and leathers
- Lifts soiling without leaving residue
- CE marked
- Aged Care and hospitals
- Operating theatres
- Kitchens, restaurants and cafe’s
- Beds, mattresses, equipment
- General cleaning
20cm x 33cm
50 wipes per pack
12 packs per carton